EI vs CE vs AE
Our team has developed several plugins to work with affiliate programs and add products to your WordPress websites. Here's a quick comparison of all three plugins so you could select the best solution for your tasks.
- Does not require access to the API. Extracts data directly from store websites.
- Only works with WooCommerce. It also offers a user-friendly interface to quickly auto import to WooCommerce.
- Can import both individual products by URL and products from listing pages.
- Offers auto import, which can import new products from listing pages to your website.
- Is the best choice for creating niche affiliate catalogs on WooCommerce.
- Requires you to search for products by keyword.
- Has modules to add additional relevant content (images, vedeos, news, etc.).
- Offers autoblogging based on keywords.
- Can synchronize with WooCommerce.
- Lets you add many products to one post.
- Allows you to display products via shortcodes. It also includes various display templates.
- It's the best choice for product review blogs, price comparison websites, daily deals websites.
- Works as a web parser; no API access required.
- Extracts products by product direct URL or listing URLs.
- Lets you Affiliate Egg parsers as separate modules for the Content Egg plugin.
- The best choice is to embed product blocks in a blogpost and as a data source for the Content Egg plugin (to support stores without an API).