Installation and activation
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- The most current release of WordPress.
- The most current release of the WooCommerce plugin (free).
- PHP 7.2 or greater.
- Dedicated IP address.
- 1.Download the ZIP archive with plugin distribution from your user panel.
- 2.In the WordPress admin interface, go to
Plugins > Add new.
Choose Fileand select the file external-importer.zip.
- 6.Wait a few minutes for the install to finish and activate the plugin.
After the plugin is installed and activated, you must enter your license key in the plugin settings. You can find your license key in your user panel.
If you want to use your key for a new domain:
- 1.Deactivate and delete the plugin from the current domain.
- 2.Revoke your license in the user panel.
- 3.Install the plugin on your new domain and activate it with your key.