Comment on page
Installation and activation
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- The most current release of WordPress.
- The most current release of the WooCommerce plugin (free).
- PHP 7.2 or greater.
- Dedicated IP address.
- 1.Download the ZIP archive with plugin distribution from your user panel.
- 2.In the WordPress admin interface, go to
Plugins > Add new.
Choose Fileand select the file external-importer.zip.
- 6.Wait a few minutes for the install to finish and activate the plugin.
If you want to use your key for a new domain:
- 1.Deactivate and delete the plugin from the current domain.
- 2.Revoke your license in the user panel.
- 3.Install the plugin on your new domain and activate it with your key.